Friday, August 22, 2014

Kindergartener

Well, the day is here. I get to go to Kindergarten! I have been in preschool since I have been two - it's about darn time. It was a great, great week. My neighbor is my teacher - hello jackpot! I made lots of new friends, and my brother is on a "being a good boy streak." He went back to preschool, too - we kind of miss each other during the day! When Mom & Dad are not in school or at work, Leo's going to get some great time with them while I'm at school. I bet he's looking forward to that.

Seeing my classroom before school starts


There I go! I'm so excited!
(First day: August 18, 2014)



He wanted to give me a BIG hug.

You can go now, Mom!


 And there goes Leo - he'll get the sign thing down by Kindergarten.
Maybe.



Leo likes walking me and my pal, Lucey, to school.
Yes, we hold hands the whole way there.



I insist on walking no matter the weather.

Sophie even picked me up this week!