Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!

Well, this year I had a plan. I really wanted to be Dorothy. And I volunteered my brother to be the Cowardly Lion. But as you all know, he's not so cowardly. Then, it turns out my cool cousin Elsa had a very special Dorothy costume that she let me borrow and man, oh, man - best costume ever! My best pal Dorothy was also Dorothy for Halloween and we had a blast. Leo had fun hanging out with his pal Owen and running down the street for candy. Me, I found out I'm not such a fan of things jumping out at me while going up to houses. Eeek! 

Getting ready for my school parade! 

Hanging with some of my school pals

Mom and her good friend, Jenny - we go trick-or-treating together every year!


Leo being a good sharer with our lovely neighbor, Cindy. 
Leo and Grace love Cindy!

The two (silly) Dorothys!